Future Financial Resource Group ("FFRG" or "us" or "we" or "our") takes seriously the confidentiality of your personal information and respects and is committed to ensuring your privacy and protecting your personal information when you visit our website.
Collection of Certain Information
We gather information from you online through anonymous records and user provided information.
The anonymous records store information about your visits to our website and includes your computer's numerical IP address, which does not include your name or any other personally identifiable data.
This data informs us about which parts of the website users are visiting and thus helps us to improve the site.
While your session may be tracked, you remain anonymous in this information.
We also collect and store information which you choose to provide on this website to us, for example your name and telephone number so that we may contact you.
We may use "cookies" which is a computer to computer message that enable us to customize your use of our website based on your prior uses and on any information that you have voluntarily provided in previous visits.
You may adjust your browser to limit or notify you when a cookie is coming in.
We may also use Web beacons, which are Internet tools, such as transparent images on a website or in e-mails, that help us to determine whether an e-mail has opened or a webpage viewed.
For example, when you ask us to send you information on a promotion, we may use web beacons to determine whether you received or opened our responsive email.
We may also gather information about you from outside sources for business purposes.
Some examples of the information we collect from you may include your name, phone number, home and e-mail addresses, driver's license number, social security number, marital status, family member information and healthcare information.
Also, we maintain records that include, but are not limited to, policy coverages, premiums, and payment history.
We also collect information from outside sources that may include, but is not limited to, your driving record, claims history, medical information and credit information.
Use of Your Information
We may use the information that you voluntarily provide us in the following ways:
- To contact you, if you indicate you would like to be contacted and to respond to your requests to do what you may ask us to do.
- To provide you with information about products, services, and benefits that are available through FFRG and otherwise market our products to you.
- To service your policy and handle your claims.
- To release information at your request or if we are legally required to do so by a regulatory or law enforcement authority.
- To share with third parties that provide services to us or work with us, but not for the purposes of such parties contacting you about their own products and services. We share your information with third parties so they can carry out their contract with us and we require each of them to contractually promise to use the information only for that purpose and to keep it confidential.
We protect your personal information in the following ways:
- We do not sell your personal or medical information to anyone.
- We require our employees to protect your personal information and keep it confidential.
- Access to sensitive non-public information about you is limited to those individuals who need access for business purposes including compliance with the law, providing you with products and services, and handling your claims.
- Our privacy practices continue to apply to your information even if you cease to be a customer.
Review of Personal Information and Privacy Policies
You can request to review your personal information contained in our records at any time.
To do this, please send a letter to the address below requesting to see your information for the previous two years.
Please note we may not be able to provide information relating to investigations, claims, litigation, and other matters.
Additionally FFRG has internal privacy policies that govern how it handles all personally identifiable information of customers and consumers.
To obtain copies, please write to the address set forth below.
Future Financial Resource Group
1009 W Glen Oaks Lane, Suite 101
Mequon, Wisconsin 53092-3385