Wisconsin Medicare Supplements - Freedom to Choose Your Providers
One of the best features of a Medicare Supplement plan is the freedom to choose the doctors and hospitals with which you feel the most comfortable.
In addition, no referrals are required to see a specialist and you have the choice to get a second opinion if needed.
Other Plans May Exclude Your Preferred Physician
Many health insurance plans use provider networks.
In order to get the maximum benefits, these plans require that you see specific providers that are part of the network.
- Your doctor decides to leave the network but you want to continue using his or her services?
- You’re travelling away from home and need to see a doctor for a non-emergency visit?
- Your plan no longer operates in your home area and your doctor is dropped from the network?
In all these cases, you’ll pay more to see the doctor you want.
A Medicare Supplement will address all of these issues:
- You can see any doctor, anywhere in the United States, who accepts Medicare.
- There are no doctor networks in a Medicare Supplement plan.
- There are no referrals or pre-authorizations needed to see the doctor of your choice.
Perhaps the most important benefit is the continuity and peace-of-mind that a Medicare Supplement provides.
If your doctor accepts Medicare, then you don’t have to worry that his services won’t be covered by a Medicare Supplement plan.
What's more, with the additional riders available with a Wisconsin Medicare Supplement plan, your Medicare deductibles and out of pocket costs can be essentially eliminated.
Our Medicare Insurance specialists have helped over 60,000 Wisconsin Seniors select the right coverage for their needs at the best prices available.
For a fast quote and helpful advice from our experts on Wisconsin Medicare Supplement insurance plans, call us at 800-354-3548.
Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan Disclosures
Neither Future Financial Resource Group nor the Medicare Supplement insurance policies it sells are connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the federal Medicare program.
Plans may be available to persons eligible for Medicare by reason of disability.
All plans may not be available in your state/area.
Call to receive complete information including benefits, costs, eligibility, requirements, exclusions and limitations.
This is a solicitation of insurance. An agent my contact you.